Employment-Based Immigration

Employment-Based Immigration is for foreign nationals that would like to work or invest in the U.S.  Whether you are a corporation that would like to sponsor an employee, or an employee looking for the right method to enter the U.S., our immigration lawyers can help.  The following is a list of potential visas that are available to potential foreign national employees in the U.S.:

  • H-1B Specialty Occupation Visas
  • Program Electronic Review Management (PERM) applications
  • Employment-based immigrant visas:
    • EB-1- Professionals of extraordinary ability / Outstanding professors and researchers / Multinational executives or managers
    • EB-2 – Professionals with advanced degrees / Professionals with exceptional ability / National Interest Waivers
    • EB-3 – Skilled and unskilled workers with certain experience
    • EB-4 – Physicians / Religious workers
    • EB-5 – Immigrant Investors
  • L-1 Intra-Company Transferee Visas
  • E-1 Treaty Trader
  • E-2 Treaty Investor Visas
  • O Visas for extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics / extraordinary achievement in motion picture or television industry
  • P Visas for artists, athletes, and entertainment groups
  • R-1 religious worker visas
  • Dependent status filings for spouses and unmarried minor children

Call to speak to one of our experienced immigration attorneys about the best option for yourself or your employee.