Removing Conditions on Residence – Form I-751

A common way of obtaining lawful status in the U.S. is through marriage to a citizen or lawful permanent resident.  However, many are unaware that if the lawful residency was obtained based on a marriage that is less than two years old, the residency is considered conditional.  A conditional residency means that the authorized residency […]

Call Erin J. Lee Skip to content