Employment-Based Immigration is for foreign nationals that would like to work or invest in the U.S. Whether you are a corporation that would like to sponsor an employee, or an employee looking for the right method to enter the U.S., our immigration lawyers can help. The following is a list of potential visas that are available to potential foreign national employees in the U.S.:
- H-1B Specialty Occupation Visas
- Program Electronic Review Management (PERM) applications
- Employment-based immigrant visas:
- EB-1- Professionals of extraordinary ability / Outstanding professors and researchers / Multinational executives or managers
- EB-2 – Professionals with advanced degrees / Professionals with exceptional ability / National Interest Waivers
- EB-3 – Skilled and unskilled workers with certain experience
- EB-4 – Physicians / Religious workers
- EB-5 – Immigrant Investors
- L-1 Intra-Company Transferee Visas
- E-1 Treaty Trader
- E-2 Treaty Investor Visas
- O Visas for extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics / extraordinary achievement in motion picture or television industry
- P Visas for artists, athletes, and entertainment groups
- R-1 religious worker visas
- Dependent status filings for spouses and unmarried minor children
Call to speak to one of our experienced immigration attorneys about the best option for yourself or your employee.
Fill Out The Form Below To Schedule A Consultation.
Request A Consultation Today!
Ready to advance your career in the United States? Secure your employment-based visa with confidence! Our experienced immigration team at the Law Offices of Erin J. Lee specializes in navigating the complexities of employment-based visas. Let’s turn your professional aspirations into a reality.