Certain H-4 Dependents May Qualify for a Work Permit!

H-1B nonimmigrants are admitted to the U.S. as temporary workers, and the qualifying members of their family are generally admitted to the U.S. with an H-4 visa. Qualifying members include spouses and children under 21 years of age.  The H-4 visa is valid for the length of time the H-1B visa holder has obtained approval […]

Call Erin J. Lee Skip to content