H-2A Visas

The U.S. offers a H-2A visa for temporary agricultural workers from different parts of the world, to fill seasonal, agricultural jobs. A U.S. employer must petition the worker and prove that it is offering a job that is of temporary nature; demonstrate that there are not enough U.S. works that are able, willing, qualified, and […]

Call Erin J. Lee Skip to content