Religious Worker Visas

Ministers and non-ministers of religious occupations may immigrate to the U.S. and even obtain their lawful permanent residence, or green card, in the U.S. The purpose of this visa or category of immigrants is to allow these religious workers to come to the U.S. to pursue a full-time compensated position by a religious entity. This […]

Call Erin J. Lee Skip to content